Saturday, March 26, 2011

'Retired Wrestlers' Print set

I have been working away on this new print set title 'Retired Wrestlers'. I was a huge WWF fan when I was a kid and thought it would be fun to do some simple character studies of some fictional washed up wrestlers.

The prints are 14.5 x 19.5 including a 5mm white boarder and are printed onto 300gsm archival 100% Recycled paper. The recycled paper soaks up way more ink than synthetic mixed papers resulting in really rich tones/colours and a soft matt finish. Ohhhhhhh.

I decided to keep this set as an open edition making them more affordable and in a different price range from my limited edition Giclees. The prints are still signed both front and back.

You can purchase the prints separately though my etsy store as well as though my galleries in a special packaged set like you can see in the pics below.

No comments: